Post by Shiara Bloodtide on Jul 8, 2012 19:47:01 GMT -6
1. Be respectful of other members. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
2. Keep everything pg-13. If you make a thread that becomes overly violent please post a warning in the subject.
3. Do not argue with staff, what we say goes.
4. Please post a profile for your character before RPing. You do not need to wait for staff to approve the profile but we will ask you to change something if we find the character too over powered or unrealistic.
5. All characters on this board must either be a Mer, Human or an animal that lives primarily in the sea. Currently there are no limits on human characters but if there get to be too many I will place limitations on them.
6. We do not have a minimum word requirement for posts but we do ask that you try to be as detailed as possible in your posts with out being repetitive from one post to the next. Don't describe your character's hair color or how it flows in ever single post, but do try to paint a picture of your character through your posts.
7. Please use proper grammar and punctuation, as well as the spell check button.
8. Weather you want to use one account for all your characters or make a new account for each one is up to you, I honestly don't care. Just don't make more characters then you can keep up with.
9. Please stay active! We will try to maintain posting orders in IC threads but if you take more then 48 hours to post you will be skipped. If you go more then a week with out posting in a thread you were previously posting in it will be assumed that your character left the area/situation.
10. If you play a character that is involved in a major site wide plot and become inactive on the character for more then a month your character will be put up for adoption to be taken over by another player.
11. We run on liquid time here, this means you can play as the same character in multiple threads at one time, and just say the threads are taking place at different times.
12. Sorry about my mess! I'm still working on getting some of the information boards worked out as well as finish up the IC boards. So if you have any questions I haven't posted information about yet please feel free to PM me.
13. All rules are subject to change at any time.
14. Have fun! It's just a game!